The price of new 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Estate (T-Model) in Europe ranges from 48 thousand euro. New wagon Estate S213 has a stylish and sporty look, a luxury premium interior, a lot of recent systems of safety and comfort. The interior and the technical basis of Mercedess Estate S213 Wagon are the same as the sedan Mercedes E-Class W213.
The previous generation wagon E-Class Estate has had more spacious trunk compared with the new generation of the car. But the new wagon has a more chic interior. The vehicle completely replicates the interior of new E-Class sedan.
The equipment list:
- A convenient multi-functional steering wheel with the touchpad,
- A pair of 12.3-inch displays LG on a front panel (dashboard and multimedia system),
- Burmester audio system with 23 points of sound,
- A 3-zone climate control,
- Heated and ventilated comfortable seats for a driver and a front passenger,
- LED lights interior with a choice of 64 colors,
A multimedia complex for passengers of the second row with colored plates,
- And the most complete set of advanced security systems, which includes Active Brake Assist and Autonomous autopilot, as an example.
Materials for interior are leather, Nappa and Alcantara, inlays in wood, polished aluminum and carbon fiber.
Specs 2017 Mercedes E Estate
New wagon has 3 diesel and 4 petrol engines at choice, the 9-speed automatic transmission 9G-Tronic (installed as standard). The car has a drive to the rear wheels. There is a proprietary all-wheel drive 4Matic for the most powerful petrol engines. It is also possible to order full air suspension. Later it will be a hybrid version and a pair of super powerful version of Mercedes-AMG E 63 Estate (577 hp) and Mercedes-AMG E 63S Estate (612 hp).