The new Mazda 6 model with an updated body, a modernized interior and a new 2.5 Turbo engine is officially presented at the Los Angeles Auto Show 2017. In our review 2018-2019 Mazda6 - photo and video, price and configuration, technical specifications. The car is very close to the premium segment of the D-Class.
2018-2019 Mazda 6 price
According to preliminary information, the price of the new Mazda 6 will remain the same as in the previous version (starting price in the USA is $ 21,970). Of course, with the exception of the version with the new Skyactiv-G 2.5T turbocharger from Mazda CX-9 and the car in the new Signature configuration.
2018-2019 Mazda 6 specs
The interior of the new Mazda 6, especially in the top-of-the-range Signature equipment, has such characterizing elements as:
- Chairs with leather trim Nappa,
- Inserts on the front panel and door cards from Japanese ash-tree and suede,
- Virtual instrument panel with a 7-inch color display,
- Driver's and front passenger's seats with electric drive, heating and ventilation.
In the list of additional options:
- Camera all-round review,
- Projecting information on the windshield,
- Adaptive cruise control with the function stop & go, working in all speeds,
- Digital instrument panel.
The most interesting innovation in the new model is the powerful turbocharged four-cylinder Skyactiv-G 2.5T engine, which gives 254 hp and 420 Nm when working on 98 petrol (92 petrol allows only 230 hp). The engine operates by default with 6 automatic transmissions.
The turbo engine was added to the list of atmospheric gasoline engines (Skyactiv-G 2.0 165 HP 210 Nm and Skyactiv-G 2.5 192 HP 256 Nm) and turbo diesel engines (Skyactiv-D 2.2 150 hp 380 Nm and Skyactiv-D 2.2 175 hp 420 Nm) which Mazda 6 of the previous generation had.