Get the main review of the 2017 Audi Q5. The new vehicle received a stylish body design like the new Audi Q7, the luxurious interior, a lot of modern equipment, the optional air suspension, quattro all-wheel drive system with ultra technology like the Audi A4 allroad quattro, a wide range of engines and three transmissions. The price of the 2017 Audi Q5 starts from $ 41,000.
Exterior of the new car has:
- LED headlamps (optional Matrix LED lights),
- Back LED lights with three-dimensional graphics,
- Massy bumper,
- Graceful roofline, branded grille,
- Alloy wheels as a basic 17-inch and as a optional 18,19, 20 and 21 inches.
To paint finishes there are 14 color options, and 5 options appearance.
The interior of a new car is premium.
Inside the new vehicle has:
- Virtual instrument panel with a 12.3-inch color display,
- Projection screen,
- Multimedia system with a 8.3-inch screen (or the MMI system with touchpad in the high build)
- Ability to connect all models of smartphones and even clocks Smart Watch, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto,
- Modern navigation and climate control,
- Acoustic system Bang & Olufsen,
- Tablets for the passengers in the rear compartment,
- Adaptive cruise control,
- Automatic braking system which sees pedestrians and cyclists,
- Autopilot for movement in a traffic jam,
- Systems for tracking markings, traffic signs and the state of the driver,
- Automatic parking assistant and more.
Specifications of the new 2017 Audi Q5
The new car is built on the MLB evo platform. There used super durable steel and aluminum in the bodywork. Seven chassis and engine settings modes of the system Audi Drive Select, two of which are new lift / offroad and allroad. As an optional adaptive dampers. The air suspension can alter the clearance (5 fixed positions). Wheel drive Torsen or four-wheel drive quattro ultra. Diesel and petrol engines. 3 gearbox - improved 6-speed manual, 7-speed robotized transmission S tronic and the new 8-speed Tiptronic automatic transmission for the most powerful diesel version.
Diesel engines of the new Audi Q5: 2.0 TDI (150 hp), 2.0 TDI (163 hp), 2.0 TDI (190 hp with 400 Nm) and 3.0 TDI (286 hp with 620 Nm).
Petrol engine: 2.0 TFSI (252 hp 370 Nm).
By the end of 2017 there will be new petrol Audi SQ5 and Audi Q5 RS Q5, and also Audi Q5 hybrid.