Here in the review are photos, a video, a price, builds and specs of the new 2017-2018 Chevrolet Equinox 3 generation. The price of the car is about $ 22.000. The vehicle has a new exterior design, a more modern interior and the new technical stuffing. In the engine compartment there are turbocharged engines only. 1.6L turbo-diesel and 2 petrol motors (1.5L turbo and 2.0L turbo).
By reducing the overall body size the new car is lighter by 180 kg compared with the previous model.
The car's interior features:
- Steering wheel rim of small diameter,
- Center console with multimedia MyLink system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi as optional),
- New Safety Alert Seat,
- Surround Vision system,
- Forward Collision Alert function with Following Distance Indicator,
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning,
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert,
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
The car trunk holds 1798 liters, and it has a completely flat floor (in both cases, when the folded and unfolded the second row of seats).
2017 Chevrolet Equinox specifications
The new generation 2017 Chevrolet Equinox will be a global model for sale in 115 countries around the world.
As a standard the crossover has front-wheel drive, as an optional connected all-wheel drive. The choice of 6 speed automatic transmission (Hydra-Matic 6T40 and Hydra-Matic 6T45). For the most powerful petrol engine there is 9 speed automatic gear (Hydra-Matic 9T50).
2017 Chevrolet Equinox engines:
- Diesel 1.6 L turbo engine (136 hp 320 Nm), the average fuel consumption per 100km (AFC) 5,9-6,0 liters.
- Petrol 1.5 L turbocharged (170 hp 275 Nm), the average fuel consumption 7.6 liters.
- Petrol 2.0 L turbo (252 hp 353 Nm), the average fuel consumption 8.4 liters.