The new 4 door pickup truck 2017 GMC Acadia 2-nd generation compared to the first generation has changed very much, both outside and inside. The vehicle has got more stylish exterior design and modern interior, a new set of security systems and entertainment. The crossover has become more compact, reduced the weight more than 300 kg through the use high-strength steel, and even carbon fiber. The price of the new 2017 GMC Acadia 2 starts from $42145. Here are the review of the 2017 GMC Acadia, its photo, video and specs.
The mid-size SUV is ready to accept 7 people in three rows of seats as the maximum (you can order five or six local salon). Previous the car could accommodate 8 people. But the luggage compartment increased.
Depending on the level of equipment the new GMC Acadia crossover can be equipped with these latest active safety systems:
- New Front Pedestrian Braking,
- Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking and Forward Automatic,
- Following Distance Indicator,
- IntelliBeam automatic headlamp high-beam control,
- Surround Vision camera system,
- Forward Collision Alert,
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning,
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert,
- Front and Rear Parking Assist.
Also, there are:
- To choose one of two multimedia systems, which have a 7 or 8-inch touch screen (Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Wi-Fi),
- Three-zone climate control,
- Leather trim,
- Full power accessories,
- Color multi-function instrument panel 8 inches.
Specifications 2017 GMC Acadia
In the new 2017 GMC Acadia 2 can be set to one of two petrol engines, which are working with automatic 6 speed gearbox:
- 2.5 liter V4 or 3.6 liter V6 (310 hp).
The independent suspension with MacPherson struts in the front and five linkage design in the rear, disc brakes for all wheels, the electric power steering, the electronic parking brake. As a standard crossover has the front-wheel drive, the four-wheel drive as an option only.
There is also a system Traction Management, which can change the operation of the transmission and suspension characteristics for different road surfaces. Vehicles with the front-wheel drive have four modes (Normal 2x4, Snow, Sport and Trailer-Tow). Crossovers with the all-wheel drive have five modes (2x4, AWD disabled, 4x4, Sport, Off Road and Trailer-Tow).
For off-road driving there is the modification GMC Acadia All Terrain, it turns the crossover into a true the SUV:
Original decoration of interior and exterior,
Special tires for off-road,
AWD all-wheel drive system with Active Twin Clutch (an ideal torque distribution between the wheels on wet and icy road surfaces),
All Terrain mode (instead of Off Road mode in versions with all-wheel drive) for movement even on hills.