In the US, the price of the new 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback 10 generation starts at $ 20,000. Here are the review of the vehicle with the price, builds, specifications and photos.
The equipment list for the new car:
- 8 airbags,
- Dual-zone climate control,
- Electric and heated seats for driver and front passenger,
- Electronic parking brake,
- Full-color instrument panel,
- Multimedia system with a color touch screen (with 5-inch screen, radio, music, telephone, rearview camera, navigation or super modern 7-inch screen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto).
- Leather interior,
- LED adaptive headlights head and rear lights,
- Parking assistant,
- Keyless entry system and engine start button.
Security Systems Honda Sensing:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System,
- Forward Collision Warning that works with CMBS,
- Lane Keeping Assist,
- Road Departure Mitigation,
- Lane Departure Warning with RDM and Adaptive Cruise Control (for driving in traffic).
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback specifications
In the US, the new 5 door hatchback has 5 builds:
- LX, EX and EX-L with 1,5-liter turbo engine (174 hp 220 Nm)
- and the Sport and Sport Touring with the same 1.5 Turbo engine, but a more powerful (180 hp) motor which located at the center of the rear bumper.
All motors operate with a CVT gearbox, but in the LX, the Sport and the EX it works with 6 speed manual transmission too.
In Europe, also is sale a diesel version of the new hatchback with a diesel engine, 4-cylinder 1.6 i-DTEC (120 and 160 hp). The choice also has two transmissions: 6 speed manual and a new CVT.
All engines of the new series of Turbo Earth Dreams with economical fuel consumption (1.5 Turbo with the CVT requires 6.7-6.9 liters of petrol in combined driving mode).