The new sport sedan 2017 Hyundai Genesis G80 compared to the previous version of the vehicle is not changed significantly. Its price is from $ 41400 now. Here are the review and photo of the 2017 Hyundai Genesis G80.
The exterior changed mainly in light engineering. As standard there are fitted Bi-Xenon headlights in the front, lights with LEDs and stylish 3D graphics in the rear.
The interior of the new car has not changed, is exactly the same as predecessor has.
- Instrument panel with 4,3 or 7-inch color screen,
- Head-Up Display,
- Multimedia system with a 8.0 or 9.2-inch color touch screen (Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, navigation, rear-view camera system and a circular panoramic view),
- 9 airbags,
- Leather seats,
- Decorative inserts made of wood or aluminum,
- Heated and ventilated front and rear seats,
- Separate climate control,
- Audio system Lexicon Discrete Logic 7 Surround with 14 or 17-speaker,
- Automatic Emergency Braking,
- Lane Departure Warning,
- Smart Cruise Control,
- Blind Spot Detection with Lane Change Assist and Rear Cross-traffic Alert,
- Assistant parallel and perpendicular parking,
- Entertainment complex for the second row.
2017 Hyundai Genesis G80 specifications
The new car can be equipped with one of two gasoline engines, both work with 8 speed automatic transmission.
- 3.8-liter V6 (315 hp 397 Nm),
- 5.0-liter V8 (425 hp 520 Nm).
In the standard build there is the Intelligent Drive Mode system (four modes of operation of the motor, gearbox, steering and suspension) and adaptive shock absorbers, rear-wheel drive. As an option you can order all-wheel drive HTRAC All-Wheel-Drive.
2017 Hyundai Genesis G80 video test drive