The new 2017 Nissan Rogue after restyling has received a more modern exterior and an improved interior. Some news about the new vehicle are in the review. The car has more advanced security systems and electronic assistants Nissan Safety Shield technologies. The price of the new car is from $ 23,500.
The facelifting gives benefit for the new Nissan Rogue. The car has received more expressive and solid appearance.
In the interior of the new crossover there are a new sports steering wheel, an improved form of the central panel, the more expensive finishing materials (plastic, cloth and leather).
The crossover has:
- Instrument panel with 5-inch color computer screen Advanced Drive-Assist,
- As a standard build, multimedia system with 5-inch color touch screen (AM / FM / CD USB iPod Bluetooth),
- Or as an optional Nissan Connect multimedia system with 7-inch color touch screen (music, phone, reversing camera and a panoramic viewing system),
- Bose audio system with 9 speakers,
- Dual-zone climate control etc.
If desired, the customer can equip the car with such systems: Blind Spot Warning and Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Warning and Lane Departure Prevention, Intelligent Cruise Control and Forward Emergency Braking function with Pedestrian Detection (Pedestrian detection).
2017 Nissan Rogue specifications
In the US, the new car sold in two versions: with a conventional petrol engine and a hybrid one.
The petrol R4 2,5-liter 170 hp motor that works with a CVT Xtronic CVT. Front-wheel drive as standard, four-wheel drive All-Wheel Drive with extra payment.
The Nissan Rogue hybrid engine has 176 hp (petrol 2.0-liter 141 hp engine and 40 hp electric motor). Lithium ion batteries are installed under the floor in the rear of the vehicle. The hybrid car can be driven with the front FWD or all-wheel drive All-Wheel Drive. The hybrid fuel consumption is less than 7 liters in the combined driving mode.