Get the review, photo, price and specs of the new 2017 Peugeot 5008 2-nd generation. There are three versions of the new car: the base build Peugeot 5008, the more full Peugeot 5008 GT Line and “hot” Peugeot 5008 GT, which has the 180 hp diesel engine. Its price starts from €26.700.
The new generation of the Peugeot 5008 is based on a modular platform EMP2. In the future the car will have not only the build with front wheel drive, but also the build with four-wheel drive, in which the rear wheels are rotated by an electric motor.
The new model of the car is a real crossover. He has a clearance of 236 mm, large body dimensions, minimal front and rear overhangs, a big plastic kit on the perimeter of the body, large wheels (in some builds up to 19 inches).
The interior of the new 2017 Peugeot 5008 SUV has separate seating areas for each of the 7 passengers including the driver, the first two rows are heated, the last seats are easy to remove for a large luggage compartment. The interior is the most recent version salon i-Cockpit, it has:
- Steering wheel with the smallest diameter, which is possible on production vehicles,
- Digital instrument panel with a diagonal of 12.3 inch screen,
- Central 8-inch color screen multimedia system (air conditioner, navigation, music, telephone, radio, rear-view camera),
- 7 convenient keys for quick access to the settings menu,
- Choice of fragrances in the cabin (Cosmic Cuir, Aerodrive and Harmony Wood),
- Adjustment indoor lighting brightness,
- Illumination instrument panel
- and even five different types of massage for the driver and front passenger.
The car also has:
- Sound system with premium Hi-Fi Focal,
- Adaptive cruise control (with braking function to a complete stop),
- Automatic Emergency Braking System,
- Traffic sign recognition system and driver fatigue monitoring system,
- Blind spot monitoring system and Lane departure warning system (Active Lane Keeping Assistance),
- Hill-start assist,
- Automatic parking system,
- System circular view (Visio Park 360° vision)
- and others (eg, wireless charging for smartphones, electric scooter e-Kick or electric bicycle e-Bike eF01).
2017 Peugeot 5008 specifications
The vehicle complies with Euro6. It can have two petrol and four diesel engine to choose from. As the standard build it has start /stop system. The choice of two 6-speed gearbox – manual and automatic.
- Petrol engines 2017 Peugeot 5008: 1.2-liter PureTech (130 hp) and 1.6-liter PureTech (165 hp).
- Diesel engines 2017 Peugeot 5008: 1.6-liter BlueHDi (100 hp), 1.6-liter BlueHDi (120 hp), 2.0-liter BlueHDi (150 hp) and 2.0-liter BlueHDi (180 hp).