Here are some photo and video materials, the review, price, specs and builds of the 2017 Skoda Kodiaq. The new car costs from € 26.500.
The exterior of the new production vehicle is almost completely copies the prototype Skoda VisionS. Differences between the concept and the serial car are minimum. The serial version of the crossover has traditional exterior mirrors and door handles, a simpler grille and simpler bumpers. The new car retained front conceptual lighting equipment and rear position lamps. Marketers of the Skoda companies advertise new seven-seater crossover with the slogan: "A lot of car for a small fee."
The interior of the crossover has discreet and austere appearance like a German style.
It is worth noting:
- Comfortable heated steering wheel and a convenient instrument panel,
- Comfortable seats for the driver and front passenger, with heating and ventilation,
- Accurate assembly, materials finishes of high quality.
There are such equipment:
- For choice several multimedia systems with a color touch screen (supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, MirrorLink and SmartGate is, provide Wi-Fi, navigation, picture from rear view camera),
- For extra services Google Earth and Google Street View,
- DVD player and 64 GB memory card,
- Canton sound system with 10 points of overall sound power 575 watts.
The car also has:
- Two or three-zone climate control,
- Electromechanical parking brake,
- Area View system, Tow Assist and Manoeuvre Assist (for car with trailer),
Front Assist (including City Emergency Brake and Predictive Pedestrian Protection),
- Adaptive cruise control,
- Lane Assist and Blind Spot Detect, Rear Traffic Alert,
- And other equipment.
2017 Skoda Kodiaq specifications
At the heart of the car is the modul platform MQB. The suspension is fully independent, it has MacPherson struts at the front and multi-link suspension at the rear, electromechanical power steering, disc brakes of all-wheel with electronic assistance systems - ABS, ESC and ASR. The engines have such functions as start-stop system and brake energy regeneration. The motors work in tandem as a base with 6 speed manual and as optional with 6 and 7 speed robotic DSG.
Diesel engines 2017 Skoda Kodiaq:
- 2.0 liter TDI (150 hp 340 Nm), average fuel consumption of 5.3 liters.
- 2.0 liter TDI (190 hp 400 Nm), average fuel consumption of 5.7 liters, accelerates to 100 km/h in just 8.6 seconds.
Petrol engines 2017 Skoda Kodiaq:
- 1.4-liter TSI (125 hp 200 Nm), average fuel consumption of 6.0 liters.
- 1.4 liter TSI (150 hp 250 Nm), fuel consumption of 6.8 liters.
- 2.0 liter TSI (180 hp 320 Nm), fuel consumption is 7.3 liters.
As base the crossover has a front-wheel drive, and there is an extra charge for all-wheel drive system with 4x4 multi-plate electronically controlled clutch Haldex. As an option available adaptive chassis DCC, system Driving Mode Select (modes Normal, Eco, Sport and the Individual, if the optional four-wheel drive there is Snow mode also). These devices allow the car to change the characteristics of the engine, robotized gearbox, power steering and suspension.