The review, photos, price, build and specs of the new 2017 Volkswagen Teramont. Sales of the new car in China will start in 2017 spring. The price of the vehicle will from ¥350.000-500.000 (from $51000).
The new 7-seater crossover built on the MQB modular platform with a transverse-mounted engine in the engine compartment.
The interior of the new 2017 Volkswagen Teramont as a standard has five seats and as an option two additional seats in the third row.
As the basic or additional equipment there are:
- LED headlights,
- Marker lights LED,
- Digital dashboard,
- Synthetic or natural leather,
- Decorative inserts made of natural wood, polished aluminum or metal,
- Three or four zoned climate control,
- Various multimedia systems,
- Entertainment center for rear passengers,
- Front seats have electric, heating, ventilation and massage,
- Second row of seats are heated, they can be moved along the interior,
- Third row of seats folded using electric,
- Airbags, many electronic helpers
- and other.
2017 Volkswagen Teramont specifications
The new car can have one of three petrol engines (two four-cylinder 2.0 TSI and one six-cylinder 3.6 FSI). The simplest engine works with front-wheel drive, more powerful motors work with 4MOTION system too.
- 2.0 liter TSI (186 hp) and 2.0-liter TSI (220 hp) is paired with a 7-speed robotic gearbox DSG.
- 3.6-liter FSI (280 hp) with 8-speed automatic transmission.