New Buick 2018-2019 cars with a photo and cost of, specifications and some other info. The 2018 Buick Regal Sportback and the Buick Regal TourX are prepared for the 2017 New York Auto Show.
2018 Buick Regal price
The new 2018 Buick Regal starting price is at $ 28,000. Both vehicles are created for American market (USA and Canada) and have the same platform as the Opel Insignia Grand Sport and the Opel Insignia Country Tourer which are prepared for European sales.
2018 Buick Regal specs
The new cars have the E2XX platform with self-learning FlexRide chassis, four-wheel drive with two separate clutches for the rear axle to select the direction.
There also are:
- Multimedia system with 7-8 inches touch-screen color screen (Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi),
- 10 airbags,
- Active hood,
- Forward Collision Alert and Adaptive Cruise Control with Forward Automatic Braking,
- Lane Keep Assist, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert,
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Rear Park Assist,
- Hill Start Assist,
- Engine start button,
- Electric parking brake, etc.
The new vehicle model has the one petrol engine, the 2.0-liter turbo with 253 hp.
The hatchback can have 9-speed automatic transmission with front drive (engine gives 352 Nm) or 8-speed automatic transmission with four-wheel drive (engine gives 400 Nm). The station wagon has a four-wheel drive system, an 8-speed automatic transmission and a 2.0 turbo engine (253 HP 400 Nm).