The review and cost of, photos and video, levels and specifications of the new 2018 Ford Expedition (the 4 generation U553). The world premiere of the new vehicle took place in February 2017 at the Chicago Auto Show.
2018 Ford Expedition price
How much is the new 2018 Ford Expedition: starting price of the 4 generation SUV vehicle is $ 47 500.
2018 Ford Expedition specs
The new SUV has a more modern and exquisite exterior.
- The exterior dimensions of the new 2018 Ford Expedition (long Expedition Max) body are 5334 mm (5630 mm) long, 2331 mm wide, 1960 mm (1974 mm) height, 3,099 mm (3327 mm) wheelbase.
- The minimum clearance 203 mm for the Ford Expedition all-wheel drive 4x4 and 223 mm for the rear-wheel drive 4x2. 22 inches wheels.
Interior 7 seats and lots of luggage, and super modern equipment. Wi-Fi hotspot, multimedia system SYNC 3 with 8-inch color touchscreen (Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, navigation, circular panoramic view), SYNC Connect with FordPass for car remote control.
There also are:
- Premium audio system B & O PLAY with 12 speakers,
- A lot of 12 Volt and one 110 Volt inside,
- 6 USB,
- Large panoramic roof.
- Active Park Assist,
- Lane-Keeping System,
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist,
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go,
- 360-Degree Camera Technology,
- Blind-Spot Monitors etc.
Turbo engine 3.5 EcoBoost (375 hp, 630 Nm) with the newest 10 speed automatic transmission.
- Rear drive 4x2 or full drive 4x4 for choose,
- Power steering Electronic Power-Assist,
- Disc brakes with ABS, EBD and Brake Assist.
The newest Terrain Management System, which allows to choose the optimal operation mode for engine and transmission, depending on road pavement type (normal, grass / gravel / snow, dirt / gauge, sand, tow, sport and eco).
2018 Ford Expedition video test