The review and the starting price, photos and video, levels and specifications of the new 2018 Hyundai Sonata (the 7 generation).
2018 Hyundai Sonata 7 price
The new 2018 Hyundai Sonata will go on sale in summer 2017, after the North American debut and the cost info at the 2017 New York Auto Show. How much is the new vehicle: starting prices of new 7 generation 2018 Hyundai Sonata is $ 21 950 – 22 300.
2018 Hyundai Sonata specs
The new 4-door sedan has a more modern and completely different exterior design, an improved interior with more expensive materials, and new engines.
In general, the new vehicle can be completed with one of the engines:
- Diesel 1.7 VGT (141 HP 340 Nm) works with 6 speed manual or 6-speed automatic gear. The dynamics of acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h are 11.0 seconds, the maximum speed is 202 km/h.
- Petrol engines: 2.0 CVVL (163 HP 196 Nm) and 1.6 T-GDI (180 HP 265 Nm), work with 6 speed manual gear or 6 speed automatic transmissions. 2.0 liters accelerates to 100 km/h in 10.6 seconds, the top speed is 205 km/h. The 1.6-liter accelerates to 100 km/h in 8.7 seconds, the top speed is 210 km/h.
- The top level is 2.0 Turbo T-GDI (245 hp 353 Nm) with a new 8 speed automatic transmission. Dynamics of acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h are 7,5 seconds, the maximum speed is 240 km/h.
What’s new in the car`s interior:
- Another steering wheel with three spokes,
- New ventilators,
- More expensive finishing materials,
- Place for wireless charging of smartphones,
- Additional USB port,
- Multimedia system works with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
For the new car it is also offered:
- Multimedia complexes with 7 and 8 inches of color touch screens,
- Two-zone climate control,
- Front seats with heating and ventilation,
- Heated rear seats and steering wheel,
- 7 airbags including driver’s knee protection,
- Advanced Smart Cruise Control etc.
2018 Hyundai Sonata video test