Find the review, photo and video, price builds and specification of the new 2018 Land Rover Discovery. The car is revolutionary in comparison to SUVs Disco past generations. The 2018 Land Rover crossover vehicle Discovery has a radical new design, a premium seven-seat interior, a fantastic set of digital equipment, aluminum platform and body 85% is made of aluminum, air suspension, Terrain Response system the new generation, diesel and petrol engines, 8-speed automatic transmission and full drive with a two-stage transfer case. Sales of the new Land Rover Discovery in all over the world with price of $ 57,000.
The new car is lighter by 480 kg compared with the previous model. The easiest Land Rover Discovery with 180 hp TD4 engine weighs 2099 kg total.
The equipment list for the new car has:
- Cruise control off-road All-Terrain Progress Control,
- Help on slippery surfaces or on a slope,
- Assistance during the descent from the hill, and measuring the depth of the ford,
- Recognition of road signs,
- Follow the road markings and objects in the blind spot mirrors,
- And other assistants.
In the interior all seats heated, even the third row. The seats of the first and second row have ventilation (for a fee), driver’s seat and passenger seat with massage function (for a fee), electric chairs. And many other options at extra cost.
2018 Land Rover Discovery specs
Diesel engines for the new 2018 Land Rover Discovery:
- 2.0-liter Ingenium TD4 (180 hp 430 Nm), fuel consumption of 6.0 liters,
- 2.0-liter Ingenium SD4 (240 hp 500 Nm), fuel consumption of 6.3 liters,
- 3.0-liter TDV6 (258 hp 600 Nm), fuel consumption is 7.2 liters.
There’s only one petrol engine for the new generation Discovery, it is 3.0-liter Si6 V6 (340 hp 450 Nm). Fuel consumption of 10.9 liters, accelerates to 100 km / h in 7.1 seconds.
For all engines there is Manual August 8 ZF automatic transmission only. Four-wheel drive in two versions: simple with a one-stage transfer case and more complex with a two-stage transfer case (with rear differential lock forced) at extra cost.
2018 Land Rover Discovery video test