The review, some photo and video, specs and builds of the 2018-2019 Lexus RX L. The price of the new Long 7-seat SUV vehicle starts from $47670 (to $49070 for 4WD car). The new model Lexus RX L has more long size (+ 43 inch) and can take in 6 or 7 seater. The car vehicle was present officially at the Los Angeles Auto Show 2017.
The 7-seater car is more length than the 5-seater builds but both of them have some wheelbase size 1098,5 inch. Differences in exterior are almost invisible. There are a larger rear roof rack, a smaller angle of the tailgate glass and a slightly different kind of bumper for a longer version.
As standard the new car has a 7-seat configuration with an interior seating formula 2+3+2 (where the second row has a 3 seat). As an option there are separate captain's armchairs for the second row, so this car can take in 6 people. But d`not wait for the same comfort placement in the third row.
The Long version has better interior equipment in comparison with the usual car body. All of three seat rows have safety curtain airbags. There also are Lexus Safety System +, three-zone climate control and leather interior trim.
- Multimedia complex with 12.3-inch color screen,
- Mark Levinson audio system with 15 speakers (as well as 9 or 12 speakers),
- Panoramic roof with a hatch,
- Driver's and front passenger's seats with electric adjustment, heating and ventilation,
- Heated steering wheel,
- Heated second row seats.
2018-2019 Lexus RX L specs
The Lexus RX L (Long) started selling for the US market in the end of 2017. The big SUV has two engines:
- Petrol motor Lexus RX 350L (294 hp, has FWD or AWD for choose),
- Hybrid engine Lexus RX 450hL (313 hp, one petrol and two electric motors, AWD).