Get the review, some photos and videos, specs and builds of the 2018-2019 Lincoln Nautilus. The premiere of the new big SUV vehicle is December 2017 at the Los Angeles auto show. The car is the heir to the upgraded Lincoln MKX. The beginning of sales in the US is the summer of 2018.
2018-2019 Lincoln Nautilus price
They plan to sell the crossover vehicle in North America (USA and Canada) and China. The price of the new Lincoln Nautilus starting at $ 40000 for base specs (petrol turbo engine 2.0 EcoBoost). The novelty competes with such leaders of an average class size SUV as Acura RDX, Cadillac XT5, Audi Q5, Lexus RX, BMW X3, Volvo XC60 and Mercedes GLC.
2018-2019 Lincoln Nautilus specs
The new Lincoln Nautilus has a simple design of 5 seats interior. But there is a well-chosen architecture of front panel and center console. Modern equipments and high quality materials of finishing testify to the interior of a premium car.
What’s important in the interior:
- New steering wheel with three spokes,
- Digital instrument panel with 12.3-inch display,
- New multimedia system Sync 3 (Apple CarPlay and Android Auto) with the ability to connect the application Lincoln Way (using a smartphone, it can open and lock doors, start and stop the engine, check the car’s parameters).
The Lincoln Nautilus, like the previous Lincoln MKX, is built on the Ford Edge platform. So, there are completely independent front and rear suspension, all of disc brakes, electric power steering, front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.
Lincoln Nautilus petrol engines:
- 2.0 EcoBoost (248 hp 366 Nm) which works with 8-speed automatic transmission.
- 2.7 EcoBoost V6 (340 hp 515 Nm) it works with 8-speed automatic transmission.
The new 2.0 EcoBoost engine replaced the old 3.7 Ti-VCT V6 (307 hp 377 Nm) atmospheric engine that used to be for the top version of the Lincoln MKX. There is the new 8-speed automatic transmission instead the 6-speed automatic SelectShift.
2018-2019 Lincoln Nautilus video-test