We have prepared the mini review, some photo and video, builds and specifications of the new 2018 Volvo V90 Cross Country. Its price is about € 47-50.000. The new all road wagon complements the line of models 90-series, these are the Volvo S90 sedan, the Volvo V90 wagon and the Volvo XC90 SUV.
The new V90 Cross Country has some differences from the Volvo V90 wagon:
- Four-wheel drive,
- 210 mm ground clearance,
- Other dimensions of the body,
- Original front and rear bumper with the inscription “Cross Country”,
- Solid plastic protection of the lower parts of the body and wheel arches,
- Large 20-inch wheels, tires 245 / 45R20.
The interior of 2018 Volvo V90 Cross Country exactly like the interior of the Volvo V90 wagon. As standard or optional equipment there are also:
- Pilot Assist system,
- Parking assistant,
- System recognizes road signs, people and animals on the road,
- Assistants warning about the threat of a frontal collision and slippery surfaces.
2018 Volvo V90 Cross Country specs
The new vehicle has all-wheel drive with BorgWarner clutch, Drive Modes system with five modes (economical, comfortable, sporty, individual and terrain). An optional there are an air suspension and adaptive shock absorbers. And also PowerPulse system that eliminates turbo pit. 6 speed manual or 8 speed automatic gear box.
- D4 AWD (190 hp 400 Nm), fuel consumption 5.2 liters;
- D5 AWD (235 hp 480 Nm).
- T5 AWD (254 hp 350 Nm);
- T6 AWD (320 hp 400 Nm) accelerates to 100 km/h in 6.3 seconds (8 speed automatic gear), the maximum speed is limited to 240 km/h.
There is also the 2018 Volvo V90 Cross Country Hybrid.