Get the review of the new 2019 Ford Focus 4 with photo and video test, price and specs. The completely new Focus is developed with a clean slate and Ford company positions the vehicle car as an embodiment of a new era of technology, high level of comfort and spaciousness, and excellent driving characteristics.
2019 Ford Focus 4 price
The new Ford Focus 4 has three body styles - sedan, hatchback and station wagon, as well as in the cross version of Focus Active and the luxurious Focus Vignale. Sales of the new 2019 Ford Focus start in the early autumn of 2018. The cost of the 2019 Ford Focus 4 of $ 18,000.
2019 Ford Focus 4 specs
As the base the Ford Focus 4 generation has a completely new C2 platform (this gives a 20% stiffer body), an independent active suspension Continuously Controlled Damping, an insulated rear subframe and special springs (patent by Ford company).
And there are many other modern equipment and options:
- System Active Park Assist 2 for parking the car and exit from the parking in automatic mode,
- System of circular review Co-Pilo360,
- Projection display,
- Adaptive LED headlights (Ford Adaptive Front Lighting System),
- System of recognition of road signs and signs of speed limits,
- Assistant of movement in a strip,
- System monitoring the driver's condition,
- System to prevent frontal collisions with the function of detecting pedestrians and cyclists,
- Assistance system for avoiding high speed obstacles (Evasive Steering Assist),
- Monitoring system of blind areas of rear-view mirrors,
- System that helps to leave the parking in reverse, tracking the approaching vehicles in cross traffic,
- Adaptive cruise control with Stop & Go function.
They offer for the new 2019 Ford Focus a wide range of petrol and diesel engines that can work with 6-speed manual gear or a new 8-speed automatic transmission.
Petrol engines Ford Focus 4:
- 3 cylinders 1.0 Ecoboost (85 hp, 100 hp and 125 hp),
- 4 cylinders 1.5 Ecoboost (150 hp and 182 hp).
Diesel engines Ford Focus 4:
- 3 cylinders turbo diesel 1.5 EcoBlue (95 HP 300 Nm or 120 HP 300 Nm),
turbo diesel with 4 cylinders 2.0 EcoBlue (150 hp 370 Nm).