The updated Jeep Cherokee represent new 2018-2019 crossover vehicles. Its public premiere at the North American International Auto Show (Detroit Motor Show) in mid-January 2018. In the 2019 Jeep Cherokee review there are first news and photos, price and specifications.
2018-2019 Jeep Cherokee price
The start of sales of the new car`s generation in the US is beginning of the summer 2018. The price of the 2019 Jeep Cherokee starts from 24,500 dollars, is slightly more than the cost of the previous generation Jeep Cherokee.
- Slightly different dashboard,
- Pad with selector AKPP does not have a silver insert-lining,
- Edging of the ventilation deflectors and the multimedia system received a more refined design.
2018-2019 Jeep Cherokee specs
With the upgrade, the car lost the original front and got a new "face", like brothers Jeep Compass and Jeep Grand Cherokee. Also it got a modernized stern, a slightly modified interior, completely new 2.0 Turbo engine, like the new Jeep Wrangler has, and an extreme off-road version named the Trailhawk.
In the interior of the novelty there are a two-color finish (as before), many variations of fabric color, artificial and natural leather and, of course, the most modern equipment for comfort, entertainment and safety for the driver and passengers.
Even the initial configuration Longitude has:
- 7 airbags,
- Stabilization system,
- On-board computer with color display and climate control,
- Cruise control and factory audio system,
- Alloy wheels,
- Central locking with remote control,
- Mirrors with electric drive and heating.
The new vehicle has a more efficient and economical engine. it's turbocharged 2.0 Hurricane (272 HP 400 Nm) and it works with 8 speed automatic gear.
But there will also be atmospheric engines for choice:
- Base 2.4 Tigershark (184 hp),
- 3.2 V6 Pentastar (272 hp).