The new 2019 Jeep Grand Commander was developed by the Chinese division of Jeep based on the prototype Jeep Yuntu Concept. Here is the review of the Grand Commander – first news, photos and videos, price and specifications. The SUV vehicle has 5 seats or 7 seats interior, petrol engine 2.0 Turbo in two versions of power at 234 hp or 265 hp, 9 speed automatic transmission and proprietary all-wheel drive system 4 WD-Jeep Active Drive.
2019 Jeep Grand Commander price
Sales of the Jeep Grand Commander started at a price of $ 35 000, which is commensurate with the cost of the main competitors Toyota Highlander and Ford Edge. The production of new SUV vehicle is carried out at the joint venture GAC FCA in China. Fiat Chrysler Automobiles management announced the possible appearance of the car on the US market, but under the brand Chrysler or Dodge.
2019 Jeep Grand Commander specs
The new SUV crossover can be bought from both 5-seat or 7-seat seats, it has four fixed sets: Longitude, Limited, Overland and Summit.
- Adaptive cruise control,
- Two and three zone climate control,
- Multimedia systems UConnect with color screens of diagonal of 5 and 8,4 inches,
- The dashboard with the color screen of the trip computer,
- The driver’s and front passenger’s seats with electric adjustment, heating and ventilation,
- Heated seats of the second row,
- The system of keyless access to the saloon and the start / stop button of the engine,
- The luggage compartment door is electrically powered,
The newest turbocharged 2.0 Hurricane has two variants of 234 and 265 power (this engine is installed on the new 2019 Jeep Wrangler and the new 2019 Jeep Cherokee). The engine works with a 9-speed automatic gear only.