The new 2019 Lincoln Aviator 2 generation is presented in the 2018 New York Auto Show as a Concept model. The large 5-meter 7-seat SUV has a load-bearing body and a rear-drive platform as a base. The SUV vehicle is like the younger brother with the larger Lincoln Navigator and as having a common platform brother with the new generation of 2019 Ford Explorer. Here is in the review of the 2019 Lincoln Aviator Concept with photo and video test, the cost and specifications of the car.
2019 Lincoln Aviator price
The price of the new 2019 Lincoln Aviator is from $ 60,000-65,000. It’s interesting, owners of the new Lincoln Aviator can use the Phone as a Key system instead of a traditional key. A smartphone after installing a special application completely replace the key and help unlock and lock doors, open tailgate, start the engine and look for a car in the parking lot.
2019 Lincoln Aviator specs
The base specs of the SUV car have the new petrol turbo engine 2.7 l. EcoBoost V6 with a power of 340 hp, works with 8-speed automatic gear, drive to the rear wheels (for a surcharge, all-wheel drive). There is also a hybrid version for the new car with the hybrid engine (petrol electric system based on the EcoBoost V6 2.7 engine) and the ability to charge rechargeable batteries from the outlet. The turbo petrol 6 cylinder engine from the new Lincoln Nautilus. The power of the hybrid system will be even greater than some models of sports cars have.
The interior of the new 2019 Lincoln Aviator has:
- Virtual instrument panel with 12-inch color display,
- Multimedia complex Ford SYNC 3 with a 10-inch color screen (Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, multimedia, navigation, WiFi hotstop capable of simultaneously connecting 10 gadgets),
- Premium Audio system Revel with 14 speakers,
- Comfortable seats perfect position seats for driver and front passenger (electric adjustment in 30 directions, heating, ventilation, massage),
- Four-zone climate control,
- Place for wireless charging of smartphones,
- USB connectors in all three rows,
- Suspension Preview Technology system uses front cameras to analyze the road surface in front of the car and selects the optimum suspension settings taking into account the information received,
The new complex of security systems Lincoln Co-Pilot360 (analogue Ford Co-Pilot360) with its components:
- System of automatic braking with the function of detecting pedestrians,
- Blind zone control system of rear-view mirrors,
- System of holding the car in the lane,
- Assistant for switching the driving lights and rear view camera.