The new sedan 2019 Toyota Avalon 5 generation made its debut at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show. In the review the stylish new car vehicle with photo and video, price, configuration and technical specifications.
At the heart of the sedan is the mid-size front-wheel drive version of the TNGA (Toyota New Global Architecture platform), like the Camry has, but with wheelbase increased to 2870 mm (+56 mm). The new Toyota Camry shares with the new Avalon not only a platform, but also engines. It can be bought with a petrol 3.5 liter V6 engine paired with an 8 speed automatic transmission or with a hybrid THS II system which consists of an atmospheric petrol 2.5 liter engine, an electric motor and new electromechanical variator.
2019 Toyota Avalon price
Sales of the 5th generation Toyota Avalon sedan will start in the US in May 2018. The price of the new 2019 Toyota Avalon is from 34000 dollars.
2019 Toyota Avalon specs
The sedan Avalon from Toyota Motor Corporation is a purely American car and it is intended primarily for the automotive market of North America. The Avalon 5 generation is offered in four versions – Touring and XSE (sports), and Limited and XLE (luxury).
Default the interior with leather trim of the front panel and seats, a choice of leather black, beige, gray or cognac color. For sports versions Touring and XSE, they offer a combined finish for seats (leather and suede).
As standard equipment for the sedan they offer:
- Multi-function steering wheel,
- Dashboard with a large 7-inch color multifunction screen of the route computer,
- Multimedia system with 9-inch screen (navigation, support for Apple CarPlay, Internet access point, Alexa voice assistant, rear view camera),
- Three-zone climate control,
- Driver’s and front passenger’s seats with electric adjustment, heating and ventilation,
- Rear seats are heated and ventilated.
The safety system of Toyota Safety Sense P includes:
- 10 airbags,
- Automatic braking with pedestrian detection,
- Monitoring blind spots and keeping the car within the lane,
- Radar cruise control,
- Traction Control and Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Assist and Anti-lock Braking System.
2019 Toyota Avalon video test