The new sedan of the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta 7 generation is presented in the 2018 Detroit Auto Show. We offer the overview of the car vehicle with photos and videos, price and technical specifications. The new Jetta is produced at the Volkswagen plant in Mexico.
2019 Volkswagen Jetta 7 price
The new car was awarded the modern modular platform MQB. The price of the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta 7 in the US is from $ 18545, it’s amazing but it’s $ 100 less than the initial cost of the model-predecessor.
2019 Volkswagen Jetta 7 specs
The new Volkswagen Jetta 7th generation sedan is not a Volkswagen Golf 7 hatchback with three body volumes, but a completely self-contained model. The company Volkswagen for the first time in almost 40-year history of the production the model created the Jetta without repelling from the Golf. The new Jetta was created with an eye on the American market and preferences of its people, but not European ones.
About the 5 seats interior of the new 2019 Volkswagen Jetta 7:
- Modern and original architecture of the front panel and the center console,
- Comfortable front seats with express lateral support,
- Cozy rear seats.
The top specs have:
- Digital panel of devices Digital Cockpit,
- Multimedia system with a color 8-inch display (Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, MirrorLink, navigation, rear-view camera),
- Two-zone climate control Climatronic,
- Driver’s and front passenger’s seats with electric adjustment, heating and ventilation,
- Audio system BeatsAudio,
- Surrounding background LED interior lighting with a choice of 10 colors of glow,
- Leather interior trim,
- Roof with a panoramic view.
A set of security systems: Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Traffic Alert, Adaptive Cruise Control with stop and go, High Beam Control and Lane Departure Warning. LED headlamps and headlamps with LED filling, as well as a rear-view camera – the basic specs has these.
- Under the hood is one petrol four cylinder turbo engine 1.4 TSI (150 HP 250 Nm), it works with 6 speed manual gear or with 8 speed automatic transmission.
- The more powerful 174 hp petrol engine 2.0 TSI for the “hot” version Volkswagen Jetta GT.
2019 Volkswagen Jetta 7 video test