Here in the review are 2019 Audi Q8 with photos and videos, price and specifications. Luxury coupe from Audi AG company. The new Audi Q8 looks like a clot of energy. This appearance can outshine the main competitors such as the BMW X6 and Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe.
2019 Audi Q8 price
Sales of the new crossover Audi Q8 on world markets will start in July 2018. The cost of the car vehicle is started at $ 82,000 or € 70,000.
2019 Audi Q8 specs
There are in the interior:
- front panel and center console in appearance like the Audi A6, Audi A7 Sportback and Audi A8 have,
- virtual 12.3-inch instrument panel,
- pair of color displays on the console with a diagonal of 10.1 inches (responsible for multimedia and auto settings) and 8.6 inches (provides handwriting input and is responsible for setting the climate system),
- sport multifunctional steering wheel with a truncated rim,
- excellent multi-circuit seats for the driver and front passenger with electric adjustment, heating and ventilation, for an additional charge,
- comfortable rear-seat seats.
The list of equipment:
- projection display,
- four zone climate control,
- rear seats with heating and ventilation,
- adaptive cruise control, in the set of which 5 cameras, 5 radars, 12 ultrasonic sensors and a laser scanner (such arsenal allows you to see everything that happens around the car at 360 degrees and rely on autopilot 3 levels),
- LED interior backlighting (for a choice of 30 color options),
- interior decoration of artificial and natural leather, suede,
- decorative details in the interior of natural wood, polished aluminum and carbon.
- Diesel Audi Q8 45 TDI quattro with turbo diesel 3.0 TDI (231 hp).
- Diesel Audi Q8 50 TDI quattro with 3.0 turbo diesel TDI (286 hp 620 Nm).
- Petrol Audi Q8 55 TFSI quattro with 3.0 TFSI (340 HP 500 Nm).
8-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive quattro by default. For a more powerful diesel and petrol engine as a bonus 48-volt system Mild Hybrid. They also plan to release a "charged" version of the Audi RS Q8 SUV coupe with a 4.0-liter 650 hp. petrol engine V8 twin-turbo from the Lamborghini Urus.