The 2019 BMW 8-Series Coupe with photo and video, price and specs, specifications. The luxury Bavarian 2 door coupe is a premium class. The serial 2019 BMW 8-Series Coupe is almost completely similar to the BMW 8-Series Concept, which was presented a year earlier. Since the beginning of sales, the car is offered in two versions - diesel and gasoline engine.
2019 BMW 8-Series Coupe price
The price of the new 2019 BMW 8-Series Coupe is from 100,000 euros for the BMW 840d xDrive with 320 hp turbo diesel engine. And cost of the car from 120000-125000 euros for the BMW M850i xDrive with a petrol 530 l with a V8-Biturbo motor. In early 2019 there will be a debut of the top specs - the BMW M8 Coupe with a petrol engine V8 TwinPower Turbo power over 600 liters and with a price of 180,000 euros. The main competitors for the 2019 BMW 8-Series Coupe are the Aston Martin Vantage, the Mercedes S-Class Coupe, the Mercedes-AMG GT and the Porsche 911.
2019 BMW 8-Series Coupe specs
The interior of the 2019 BMW 8-Series Coupe is designed for 4 persons (2 + 2), has premium finishing materials and a set of the most modern equipment from the technical arsenal of BMW.
List of equipment:
- BMW Live Cockpit Professional (a virtual instrument panel with a color 12.3-inch screen and a central 10.25-inch color display of a multimedia complex, runs on BMW Operating System 7.0),
- 20 GB of memory,
- two USB ports,
- interfaces Bluetooth and WiFi,
- adaptive navigator,
- sports steering wheel,
- projection display,
- multi-circuit seats for the driver and front passenger (electric drive, heating, ventilation, massage),
- four-zone climate control,
- background LED interior lighting with a choice of color glow, etc.
There are three audio systems to choose:
- factory with 11 speakers and a digital amplifier,
- Harman Kardon Surround Sound with 16 speakers
- or Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound with 16 speakers and 16 channel amplifier (1375 watts of power).
- 9 airbags,
- Active Park Distance Control,
- Parking Assistant,
- system of automatic braking,
- keeping the car in the lane,
- control cars in the blind areas of the rear-view mirrors, etc.
There are two specs of the 2019 BMW 8-Series Coupe:
- The BMW 840d xDrive diesel with a 3.0 liter 6 cylinder turbo engine (320 hp 680 Nm), it works with 8-speed automatic transmissions and FWD. The acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h in 4.9 seconds, the maximum speed of 250 km / h (electronic limiter), the average fuel consumption of 5.9-6.2 liters.
- Petrol BMW M850i xDrive with 4.4 liter engine V8 TwinPower Turbo (530 hp 750 Nm), it works with 8-speed automatic gear and four-wheel drive. The acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h is only 3.7 sec, the maximum speed is up to 250 km / h (restriction), the average fuel consumption is 10.0-10.5 liters.