In the review, the new 2019 BMW X5 (G05) with the first news, photos and videos, the price, bundle and specs.
2019 BMW X5 G05 price
Production of the new 4 generation BMW X5 for the USA market is at the American plant of Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (Spartanburg, South Carolina). The beginning of the World sales (America, Europe and China) of the new BMW X5 is the end of 2018. The cost of the 2019 BMW X5 is about $ 70,000 for the xDrive30d with 3.0 liters of 286 hp. turbo diesel engine.
2019 BMW X5 G05 specs
There are in the interior:
- virtual instrument panel with 12.3-inch color multifunction screen,
- new multifunctional steering wheel,
- newest multimedia system iDrive 7.0 with a 12.30 inch display,
- light control unit with push-button control,
- compact and convenient control unit for climate control,
- ideally organized block of keys, selectors and switches on the central tunnel, supplemented by a start / stop button of the motor,
- LED interior backlighting,
- comfortable armchair drivers and front passenger,
- convenient second row (if necessary, you can order two additional seats in the third row),
- only premium finishing materials.
For a surcharge, they offer multicontour massage chairs in the front row, a 1500-watt Bowers & Wilkins Diamond 3D audio system with 20 speakers, four zone climate control, a second level autopilot, a system of round-robin cameras and other modern systems.
The diesel of the new 2019 BMW X5:
- BMW X5 xDrive30d with 3.0-liter turbo diesel (265 hp 620 Nm), acceleration to 100 kmh in 6.5 seconds.
- BMW X5 M50d with 3.0-liter 6-cylinder turbo diesel, it is supplemented with 4 turbo compressors (400 hp 760 Nm), accelerates to 100 kmh in 5.2 seconds.
Petrol new 2019 BMW X5:
- BMW X5 xDrive40i with 3.0-liter 6-cylinder turbo engine (340 HP 450 Nm), accelerates to 100 kmh in 5.5 seconds.
- BMW X5 xDrive50i with a 4.4-liter 8-cylinder biturbo engine (462 HP 650 Nm), accelerates to 100 kmh in 4.7 seconds.
All engines only work with 8-speed automatic transmissions. For all versions, the all-wheel drive xDrive with a clutch that connects the front wheel drive (for the American market they do cars with rear-wheel drive).