Premium big SUV the Lexus GX received restyling and presented as a new model of 2020. Here is the review of the new car with photos, price, configuration and technical specifications. There are such updates in the car as a more modern exterior, a more comfortable interior with improved trim materials, improved basic equipment and a new Off-Road package.
2020 Lexus GX price
Sales of the new SUV are starting in the autumn of 2019. How much cost the new Lexus GX – the price didn’t change. The Lexus GX costs from $ 52,500, it is the same as the previous model costs.
2020 Lexus GX specs
The updated 2020 Lexus GX doesn’t have as many changes as the new Toyota Land Cruiser Prado. These cars have the same platform.
The interior of the 2020 Lexus GX has several changes. There are:
- new compact functional steering wheel with three spokes,
- new version of decorative trim (a combination of gray wooden veneer and aluminum).
Starting with the basic configuration, the new car is equipped with the Lexus Safety System + electronic security complex:
- adaptive cruise control and automatic braking system,
- road marking tracking system
- and high-beam assistant.
As an option, you can buy a car with an Off-Road package:
- fuel tank protection,
- additional radiator for cooling transmission,
- Multi-Terrain Select system provides anti-slip electronics,
- Crawl Control system provides optimal off-road speed.
Technical specifications remained the same: the atmospheric petrol 4.6-liter V8 (305 hp 446 Nm) works with 6-speed automatic gear, a permanent all-wheel drive system with Torsen center differential.