In this review we want to tell about new vehicle 2017 Renault Alaskan which took the stylish image of the prototype Renault Alaskan Concept largely. The technical basis and specification of Nissan Navara D23 has become a base for the new pickup truck. Its price ranges from $ 25,500.
Renault Alaskan has a 4 doors and double cab with rear row of seats for three passengers. Total interior seats are five. The rear seats are really comfortable, they give legroom 589 mm, seat back angle of 23 degrees. The pickup truck has a cargo platform that measures 1503 mm in length and 1560 mm in width and 474 mm in height of the bead. Perhaps later there will be a version of Renault Alaskan King Cab.
Maximum grade 2017 Renault Alaskan has:
- Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control,
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD),
- Brake Assist and ESP,
- Electric adjustment and a heating for the first row of seats,
- Leather-trimmed interior,
- Automatic two-zone climate control,
- Deflectors of the ventilation system in the second row,
- Keyless access and drive activation button,
- 5-inch 3D TFT color display,
- Multimedia system with 7-inch touch screen (music, navigation, compatibility with smartphones, review at 360 degrees with help of 4 cameras).
Specs 2017 Renault Alaskan
There are one petrol and three diesel engines, a manual 6-speed gearbox and an automatic 7 speed transmission, a rear-wheel drive or a four-wheel drive. 4WD has a self-locking center differential and a forced locking rear differential (three modes 2WD, 4H, 4LO).
New twin-turbo diesel 4 cylinders engines have the following characteristics:
- 2.3 L dCi (160 hp 403 Nm) is working with a manual 6 speed gearbox, its top speed is 172 km/h, the average fuel consumption is 7.6 liters.
- 2.3 L dCi (190 hp 450 Nm) is working with a manual 6 speed gearbox or an automatic 7 speed dearbox, its top speed is 184 (or 180) km/h, its average fuel consumption is 6.3 (6.9) liters.