Here in the review is the new 2019 Volvo S60 with the first news, photo and video, price, bundle and specifications. The main competitors of the 3-generation 4-door sedan Volvo S60 are the D-Class premium sedans Audi A4, BMW 3-Series, Jaguar XE and Mercedes-Benz C-Class. The Sedan 2019 Volvo S60 for the US market is produced at a plant in Charleston. The company Volvo Cars invested for it more than $ 1.1 billion. They plan to make 150,000 cars a year.
2019 Volvo S60 price
Sales of the new generation 2019 Volvo S60 in the US since the summer of 2018. The cost of the base version of the Volvo S60 T5 with 250-horsepower petrol engine, 8-speed automatic gear and front-wheel drive is from $ 35,800. The price of the 400 hp petrol-electric Volvo S60 T8 Twin Engine is from $ 54,400.
2019 Volvo S60 specs
The interior of the 2019 Volvo S60 is exactly the same as the Volvo V60 has. Both of them built on the same station wagon. First of all there are:
- virtual instrument panel,
- multi-function steering wheel with a puffy rim,
- multimedia complex Sensus Connect with a color 9.5-inch display (Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, 4G, Wi-Fi),
- four-zone climate control CleanZone,
- perfectly profiled driver's and front passenger's seats with developed lateral support
- and a wide range of options for a high level of comfort.
- City Safety,
- semi-automatic pilot Pilot Assist,
- Run-off Road Mitigation,
- Oncoming Lane Mitigation
- Cross Traffic Alert.
Petrol engines 2019 Volvo S60:
- Volvo S60 T5 FWD with 4 cylinder turbo motor 2,0 liter (250 hp 350 Nm) works with 8-speed automatic transmission, drive front.
- Volvo S60 T6 AWD with 2.0 liter turbo engine (316 hp 400 Nm) works with 8-speed automatic transmission, four-wheel drive.
Petrol-electric engines 2019 Volvo S60:
- Volvo S60 T6 Twin Engine AWD with petrol engine 2.0 Turbo and electric motor (in total 340 hp 590 Nm) with 8-gear automatic transmission and four-wheel drive.
- Volvo S60 T8 Twin Engine AWD with 2.0 Turbo and electric motor (maximum 400 hp 640 Nm), 8-gear automatic gear, all-wheel drive.
The most powerful petrol-electric version of the T8 Twin Engine AWD has the factory tuning from Polestar. The package Polestar Engineered includes: increased to 415 hp engine power, special suspension and braking system settings, unique wheel rims.